Plan ahead for Safetrack Surge #12
Be aware of Safetrack Surge #12 that begins race weekend when planning your travel to and from Pentagon City
Register today and Love the Run You’re With!
Special additional Love Run Categories –
Wear your heart on your sleeve (or your chest)! In the spirit of the holiday, all registrants will select one of three categories
* Co-Dependent (registrant is in a relationship – or doesn’t want to reveal status)
* Stupid Cupid (registrant is single)
* Love ’em or Leave ’em (well . . it’s complicated)
and for Couples teams …
* Co-Dependent Category – Form a team with your honey!
* Stupid Cupid Category – Snub your nose at the holiday and form a two-(wo)men team with your pal, family member, or other singleton.
* Love ’em or Leave ’em Category – Not sure the status? Join your other confused friends and form a two-person squad.
Weather update: please see the update link above for the latest updates.
The USATF-certified course runs along Army Navy Drive with pre- and post-race activities at the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Matchbox, and Shake Shack!