Pacers Running will be hosting a registration drive for the .US National 12K the week of October 13th in conjunction with our Tuesday/Thursday fun runs.
Enter to win a USATF backpack and there will also be free tee giveaways! To register for the race, visit the .US National 12K website.
Fun Run Registration Drive Dates (all runs at 7pm from the respective store locations):
Tuesday, October 14
Pacers Logan Circle (in conjunction with Shake Shack fun run)
Thursday, October 16
Pacers Pentagon Row
About the .US National 12K
Open to all runners of all abilities, the .US National 12K on November 16 will unite road racers, and local fitness enthusiasts with some of the best athletes USA Track & Field has to offer on a course through beautiful Alexandria, VA. Enjoy a leisurely run with friends and family, go for a personal best, and watch some of the best in the world- the .US National 12K offers a great road racing experience for everyone!
The .US experience includes:
- Three racing opportunities: An Open 12K for all ages and abilities, a chance to test your speed in a 1 mile road race, and a kids’ fun run
- Specially designed medals for all finishers in all three races
- Age-group awards, as well as USATF Championships for masters, USATF Clubs and elite athletes
- USATF Merchandise pop-up store, selling limited-edition Nike gear
- Food and refreshments, including beer garden (ONLY with valid ID)
- Dog-friendly Fan Festival
- Awards stage and entertainment