Marine Corps Marathon
Pacers Running is DC's Home for MCM Training
Membership to the District Training Crew now open.
Earn rewards as you rack up the miles leading up to race day.
Track your progress using your favorite running app via FitRankings.
Build your free crew kit as you reach milestones: Training Poster, Water Bottle, Bandana and more.
No cost to join. Miles are the membership.
Run with Us
Official MCM race gear hits our shops in late September
Pick up your event bib at select stores (see below!)
Bib Pick Up and How it Works . . . Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Gear Up
Go to any Pacers Running location (or online) between October 1 and October 15 and purchase $75 (pre-tax) in Brooks footwear, apparel, or accessories (including MCM gear!)
2. Sign Up
Buy in store and you’ll register on the spot selecting which Pacers Running you’ll pick your packet up (Pacers Clarendon or Pacers Navy Yard). Buying online? Details in your confirmation email. We’ll do the rest!
3. Pick Up
Head to your designated store to pick up your packet on October 26-27 with great deals on all the essentials you need for your big event.
Packet Pick Up Program FAQs
Questions on how the bib pick up works? Read on for details.
1. Customer must purchase $75 (pre-tax) in Brooks Running gear at our DC/VA Pacers Running locations or our online shop between October 1 and October 15.
2. Eligible gear includes Brooks regularly priced apparel, footwear, and accessories including Marine Corps Marathon gear. Not valid on clearance items (sale OK per sales associate). Pre-paid special order footwear OK.
3. Online purchases: you will received detail in your online order confirmation email. Can’t find your confirmation? Email [email protected] with your information and she’ll help you!
4. EXCHANGES/RETURNS/DEFECTS: Product purchased under this program may only be exchanged for in-stock product or returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase (differs from our standard return policy). Absolutely no refunds. Special note on Marine Corps Marathon gear: MCM gear may only be exchanged for other available MCM gear in our stores and not eligible for store credit. No exchanges after October 31. Sizes sell out; be sure to exchange early.
5. Program is not eligible with coupons and or other discount program.
6. Packet pick up registration must be filled in its entirety. Customer information must also be included in our customer database.
7. Only one race bib per receipt per individual.
8. Participants in the VIP program for Marine Corps Marathon must pick up packets at expo per MCM procedures.
- Packet Pick Up
- To assist us with packet pick up, when you receive your e-card from Marine Corps Marathon, please enter “Pacers Running” as the eligible party to pick up your packet. This pick up program has been authorized by Marine Corps Marathon.
- Bring this form and your government issued ID to obtain your packet during our normal business hours on October 20 and before 3pm on Saturday October 21 at the store you indicated during your registration. NO ID NO PACKET. You must pick up your own packet or you must bring a completed e-card with your pick up proxy information.
- PLEASE pick up prior to 3pm on Saturday, October 26 so if there is an issue with your packet we can address in enough time to make corrections. After 3pm packets will still be available but our ability to address any concerns, including missing packets, is greatly diminished.
- If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact MCM directly. Pacers Running is unable to make changes to your race registration. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY all the information sent to you by MCM regarding your personal details and correct errors prior to pick up. Only MCM can correct your registration.
- Please note that your packet will be in our possession and therefore not eligible for pick up at National Harbor.
- By participating in this program, you agree to hold Pacers Running, Marine Corps Marathon, and Brooks Running harmless against lost, damage, or theft.
- Bibs not picked up by 6pm on Saturday, October 21 will be returned to MCM and will follow the MCM bib pick up rules. See MCM website for details.
- Any disputes (t-shirt sizes) must be handled directly with MCM.
- You must pick up your packet at the selected location above. We regret we cannot transfer, hold, or otherwise deliver packets to other locations.
- MCM, Brooks Running, and Pacers Running reserve the right to change terms, revoke, modify, or otherwise cancel this program at any time.
- Have a great race!