Crystal City 5K Fridays COVID-19 Announcement
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. As we all know, there is a lot of uncertainty around the state of affairs and we are postponing the April Crystal City 5K Fridays.
Considering the current uncertainty and restrictions on events, we are working closely with our partners on alternate dates for the series and events. We are working closely with the Crystal City BID and Arlington County to bring this great event back to the streets of Crystal City when its safe to do so.
It is important to us to convey our plans to our participants regarding the current status of the event so you can make arrangements.
We understand this news is disappointing. Our team has worked tirelessly to produce this event and we are disappointed too.
We are working on options for our registered participants. We ask that you hold tight while we figure out the options available. We will be back in touch on Monday, March 23 with an update and options.
We will be turning off registration at once and will reopen for new registrations if and when we feel confident we know when we can hold the event.
We understand that you will have questions and we will do our best to have answers for you on Monday, March 23.