Possible Inclement Weather for Race #3
While we are hoping to start on-time and avoid the potential storm this evening, in the event of inclement weather (e.g. lightning) we will hold the start in 15 minute increments. If necessary please seek shelter in the Crystal City Underground located directly across from the start (2200 Crystal Drive). Please listen for announcements for adjusted start times and check our twitter (@runpacers) feed for updates.