General Weather Update
Just in case . . . check us out on Twitter for updates!
Register today and Love the Run You’re With!
Special additional Love Run Categories –
Wear your heart on your sleeve (or your chest)! In the spirit of the holiday, all registrants will select one of three categories
* Co-Dependent (registrant is in a relationship – or doesn’t want to reveal status)
* Stupid Cupid (registrant is single)
* Love ’em or Leave ’em (well . . it’s complicated)
and for Couples teams …
* Co-Dependent Category – Form a team with your honey!
* Stupid Cupid Category – Snub your nose at the holiday and form a two-(wo)men team with your pal, family member, or other singleton.
* Love ’em or Leave ’em Category – Not sure the status? Join your other confused friends and form a two-person squad.
Tinder, Bumble, Ok-Cupid, Craigslist, Coffee Meets Bagel, Match, E-Harmony, maybe you find love, maybe you find..meh. Let’s base your next date on shared a interest, like running. If all else fails you can talk PRs, favorite gear, running routes- what have you. If (when) there is a love connection you can tell your friends and family you found love at Pacers Running, along with PRs, your favorite gear, and maybe even a sole mate.
Join us at our pre Love the Run You’re With Dating Game Party to meet some cute single runners just like you.
Let’s meet up at the Board Room in Clarendon for some fun, laughter, maybe love, and even early race packet pick up from 6 PM to 9 PM. (Click here for directions to the Board Room VA!) Everyone is welcome at the Dating Game Party, we are aiming to pair up the maximum number of daters. Read on…
We will give the dater three questions to ask the contestants who are conveniently behind a screen, so winners win based on answers, not who looks like they are being truthful about their 5K PR! We will supply each winning pair with a dinner out to get to know each other a little bit better plus we have found runners to be generally nice and generally hungry too.
The Love Run Dating Game Party is going to be a fun night out and the potential for love is high! If you want to come out and watch the spectacle — we mean show — please do. The Board Room will have all sorts of tasty beverages and food available for purchase and it is always fun to see your running friends in “real” clothing!